Looking for my first black cock experience

Kristy

Female
As the title says.. I am still a black cock virgin! Thought coming on this site I might find a hot black man with a nice big black dick to change that! I thought if it was my first time.. I would LOVE my first experience to be with a native African. What better way to start my interracial adventures! lol.. But that would require me to fly to Africa. So.. if you are a hot, well built, confident black man with a big black beautiful cock.. hit me up!

Little about me: I am 5'4" & 104lbs. Blue eyes & blonde hair (ok.. it's blonde now! lol..) I know my titties are small but my nipples are very sensitive! When they are played with.. it makes my pussy so wet! I love giving & recieving oral sex. I have never swallowed but with the right man who knows! lol.. I leave a very thin strip of pussy hair. Again.. with the right man who knows!

My mom would probably understand with me having a great sex life but my dad would ******* a brick if he knew I am on line looking for black men for sex.

That is pretty sexy!
As the title says.. I am still a black cock virgin! Thought coming on this site I might find a hot black man with a nice big black dick to change that! I thought if it was my first time.. I would LOVE my first experience to be with a native African. What better way to start my interracial adventures! lol.. But that would require me to fly to Africa. So.. if you are a hot, well built, confident black man with a big black beautiful cock.. hit me up!

Little about me: I am 5'4" & 104lbs. Blue eyes & blonde hair (ok.. it's blonde now! lol..) I know my titties are small but my nipples are very sensitive! When they are played with.. it makes my pussy so wet! I love giving & recieving oral sex. I have never swallowed but with the right man who knows! lol.. I leave a very thin strip of pussy hair. Again.. with the right man who knows!

My mom would probably understand with me having a great sex life but my dad would ******* a brick if he knew I am on line looking for black men for sex.

Back