Looking for my first BBC. ~ Indiana ~

J

Jakjkl

I have finally opened up and have been honest with my husband about some of the fantasy's that I have. I have been with my husband since I was 16 and now being 35.. I have never had anal. I have never been DP. I want it all. I have always had a kinky side with toys and I love to spread my legs and get wild. Ultimately, I want gang banged by no less then 7 bbc. It's time to have some fun and open up. My husband of course could not be more mind blown and thrilled that I finally opened up about all this. I can be the soccer mom in society but behind close doors , it's time I let the slut out I have been hiding all these years..hehe

i guess i should have been more descriptive on what i want: i want bbc cock. i don't want any other color than black. i don't want any other size except LARGE.. Also.. no health issues or no funk.. i am clean and want to stay that way .

Hello if your still looking hit me up I live in south bend..and I'm always open to new things if your still looking of course all it would take is s appointment with my 8.5 inches and your fantasy would begin.

i guess i should have been more descriptive on what i want: i want bbc cock. i don't want any other color than black. i don't want any other size except LARGE.. Also.. no health issues or no funk.. i am clean and want to stay that way .
Hello how are you??? Are you guys still open to BBC I'm available whenever and local...8.5 inch dick that never goes soft very high sex drive very clean sexy muscular and guarantee to pound that pussy right.

Attachments

• c813fb54-149c-40cb-b23c-ad8b0e7cd100.jpg
    c813fb54-149c-40cb-b23c-ad8b0e7cd100.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1
  • d4a3b3c2-f81d-4fb2-b15a-8fb560a0716e.mp4
    1.2 MB
  • d4a3b3c2-f81d-4fb2-b15a-8fb560a0716e.mp4
    1.2 MB
Back