Looking for my first bbc and a cuckold friendship

MatureSabine

Female
From
UK
Hey,

We're just a regular mature couple from Germany, married since nearly 25 years. I'm 46 and bi sexual. My lovely husband Rolf is 50. Do you prefer mature, average and open minded people? Welcome!

Since a while we both are very curious and hot about the cuckold lifestyle. Rolf has a tiny, thin (4" length, 3.5" girth) and very soft penis.

I still love him but I need much more meat in bed and I like to taste different males. Males with very thick and large fertile cocks!

It's still a taboo but I'm very curious and open for young fertile big dicks or a very large black cock in bed!
I also have an impregnation fetish, since being curious about enjoying many intense orgasms and becoming pregnant by another male.

I love the very tight rubbing, making me stronger orgasms and especially much more orgasms while fucking wild. Ok, it’s also the length I like to experience, feeling wonderful pressure at my sensual cervix area. I can’t wait for new experiences with other larger dicks sliding in and out of my mature lustful vagina.

Leave us a message if you're interested in a wonderful tight and sensual cuckold friendship with us, making me pregnant and happy in bed.

We're also very interested in trying some personal erotic photos and videos together with a very big penis and heavy cummer!

KISS, SABINE

View media item 104497

I'd luv to walk or fuck through this new expierence with you and hubby. I can bring the patience and domination that will give the experience clarity. You can love and my BBC st the same time. He might be able to join in

Hey,

We're just a regular mature couple from Germany, married since nearly 25 years. I'm 46 and bi sexual. My lovely husband Rolf is 50. Do you prefer mature, average and open minded people? Welcome!

Since a while we both are very curious and hot about the cuckold lifestyle. Rolf has a tiny, thin (4" length, 3.5" girth) and very soft penis.

I still love him but I need much more meat in bed and I like to taste different males. Males with very thick and large fertile cocks!

It's still a taboo but I'm very curious and open for young fertile big dicks or a very large black cock in bed!
I also have an impregnation fetish, since being curious about enjoying many intense orgasms and becoming pregnant by another male.

I love the very tight rubbing, making me stronger orgasms and especially much more orgasms while fucking wild. Ok, it’s also the length I like to experience, feeling wonderful pressure at my sensual cervix area. I can’t wait for new experiences with other larger dicks sliding in and out of my mature lustful vagina.

Leave us a message if you're interested in a wonderful tight and sensual cuckold friendship with us, making me pregnant and happy in bed.

We're also very interested in trying some personal erotic photos and videos together with a very big penis and heavy cummer!

KISS, SABINE

View media item 104497

Hey.. i am nearby, in Stuttgart. Lets hit it up

Back