• Poll closed .

Lewis

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OK, US
Hello Ladies

As for me, im looking for a good christmas present, not a lot to ask but would love to get some Holiday Sex. If your in the Tulsa Ok Area and are very serious and intersted look me up. I been very good and not a lot to ask but just dont get it as often as i would like. So if you are serious and want to do this im looking till New years at least, Hit me up on Brownhornet1@yahoo.com or message me and let me know or reply here and lets see if i get a good holiday present.

By the way, I would love to hear what you would like ladies, ill be checking this very often till New Years and Hopefully i will have a good start to the new year.

Seasons Greetings!!

Lewis

To all the ladies and Gentlemen here on Blacktowhite.net: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

This is what you want ladies

Lewis-nike-shorts-1.jpg

Lewis-nike-shorts-2.jpg

i see no takers and one like, Not a good start.

Thanks ScottandKrystal for the like

Lewis

Hello Ladies

As for me, im looking for a good christmas present, not a lot to ask but would love to get some Holiday Sex. If your in the Tulsa Ok Area and are very serious and intersted look me up. I been very good and not a lot to ask but just dont get it as often as i would like. So if you are serious and want to do this im looking till New years at least, Hit me up on Brownhornet1@yahoo.com or message me and let me know or reply here and lets see if i get a good holiday present.

By the way, I would love to hear what you would like ladies, ill be checking this very often till New Years and Hopefully i will have a good start to the new year.

Seasons Greetings!!

Lewis

To all the ladies and Gentlemen here on Blacktowhite.net: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

View attachment 48497

View attachment 48498
Merry christmas.BILD0485.JPG

Hello Ladies

Seasons Greetings!!

Lewis

View attachment 48497

View attachment 48498

Email me:blackgrimace: azsalza@gmail.com

its Dec 12, i hope you everyones finding what they are looking for and as for me im not having any luck,

Figured to let you know im still looking

Lewis

Most sites want to charge a lot and i dont see my self doing that, been there done that.

Almost 1 week till christmas. and still looking

Lewis

Dec 23, Well Merry christmas to everyone and i hope that it brings you some joy and cheer!!

Back