looking for mature bbc

What is the attraction for mature BBC?
What is the attraction for mature white women?
Is it wisdom and understanding or are you more flexible and adventurous lol

Inquiring minds really want to know.

Thanks.

What is the attraction for mature BBC?
What is the attraction for mature white women?
Is it wisdom and understanding or are you more flexible and adventurous lol

Inquiring minds really want to know.

Thanks.

I can answer the second question!

First off, I'm attracted to all races of women... as long as they are mature (30+). But I'll give you three reasons:

1. I prefer their wisdom and experience. I work in an environment where I interact with women of all ages, and the best moments I had were with mature people in general. Talking to young people my age or younger is like pulling teeth! They like to play games too much, and it irritates the hell out of me.

2. They are old school. It's a pain in the ass to shift through the dating game in this day and age. It's downright atrocious trying to interact with younger women. They don't even keep my attention anymore. Recently, I canceled a date with a thick black woman my age because I was simply bored.

3. They don't wish to have children (for the most part). Even though I don't plan on being monogamous anytime soon, I can definitely enjoy having a older woman be my girlfriend. This is the main thing for me. I worry about getting a young woman pregnant, keeping the baby, and placing me on baby support. In Texas, you can go to jail for failure to pay baby support. I don't want a vasectomy either, so the best alternative is just to only date and fuck older women.

I know I'm strongly attracted to mature women because my dick gets hard every time I see an attractive one at work. I wear an apron, so they don't see that I have a boner. Lol

Back