Looking for LTR in KC

Blondebombshell

Female
Real Person
From
FL, US
I am here hoping to find what I need. I need honesty, loyalty, and desire to please. My dating experience has led me to this site. I had hoped to find what I needed in one man ,but the sexually satisfying man is typically not one to commit or they want to have threesome all the time. I'm not opposed to a threesome but I'm not bi so I figured this scenario might be the solution.

I do not want to humilate anyone and I do not want to be humiliated or brutalized.

I am after connection and commitment. I can get sex any day so please don't respond if your just after ass.

I travel on my job. Seeking a white female who wants BBC on the side and a partner to have a relationship with who will help locate suitable BBC, direct, watch and sometimes join in. I am not a cuckold and not into being humiliated, I am more of a Stag. I am somewhat dominant, masculine and orally bi. I don't have a small cock, just not as big as BBC, but big nonetheless. I have been into this since 16 and now 44. Fiance at the time got me into all this. Was married to her for 10 years until I lost her to a ******* driver. Married once after that but didn't work out because of my obsession with this lifestyle, she just couldn't handle being shared with BBC and couldn't understand how it turned me on. I enjoy seeing a woman get maximum sexual satisfaction and pleasure from BBC and I think that is my biggest turn on and driving *******. Message me if interested or if you want to know more.

If your interested in relocating?
I would love to get to know you
you basically described about 12 out of the 18 years i was married to my ex,
unfortunately as i became more bi sexual and a switch (no longer strictly a Dom) she was no longer interested in me
She wanted to be a slut for a DOM
not a partner to be a slut along side of.

Back