Looking for LT cuckold relationship

I'm here because there's no place for me on 'everyday' dating websites. Yes, I want a loving intimate relationship with a girl that I can love and care for but I also know that's not enough if the girl doesn't share my sexual predilections. The love, care and friendship may be there but the ability to share sexual and emotional intimacies will be missing, and that's not enough when I'm aware that love, friendship and deep emotional and sexual intimacies can be shared with the right girl.

Sexually I want (need) to be a cuckold to a white girl who is black cock exclusive - to share her desires, fantasies, intimacies and emotions. The whys and wheres aren't important but that's how it is and how I am.

If you are a white girl who likes big black men for sex but would like the support, care and love of a cuckold partner then I may be worth a shout! Also if there's really a white girl who'd like to have a black baby while married or partnered with a white male then again, I may be the guy for you.

Would love to hear from white girls who may be interested, even a little interested!

Simon

Back