Looking for long-term relationship with BBC Bull in Kansas City

kccuckoldwife

Couple
Real Person
Not looking for drama or games. I'm looking for a nice BBC that knows what white wives want ;) MUST understand cuckolding. Looking for a long-term FWB situation. I live near Zona Rosa and my ideal man would live close to my area of the city. I am happily married and a woman who is in full control of her husband and home life. With my cuckold husband's knowledge, encouragement, and support I enjoy meeting strong black men to enjoy some satisfying adult time with. Looking for good times in and out of the bedroom with someone who is interested in dating a married woman. I would like to find someone who would like to help me reach satisfaction on a level that would simply be impossible for my "little" husband to attain. I am looking for someone that I can see long term when my family life and schedule permit and is willing to work with this. I want to go out on dates and enjoy intense mutual sexual pleasure as we get to know and enjoy each other. Age is less important to me than attitude, personality, and compatibility. I am *******/STD free and expect the same from you. If you are interested in getting to know me then contact me. What I am NOT interested in: - white men (I already have a wonderfully submissive white husband)- Men who do not live in the Kansas City / North of the river area - Baby mama drama - Men who want to come between my cuckolded husband and I - Men who are looking for me to be their mom - Someone below legal age - Someone seeing many other women - *******, pain - One liner notes telling me nothing about you or what you are interested in. If you fit the bill send me a message and we can chat here on BP to get to know each other and go from there. If not please don't waste your time and mine.

Beautiful woman.... sure wish I was in KC!! Would love to be your lover hon!! Best, M

Wow..very nice we would be perfect (read my info) except sorry I am in Cleveland..googd luck..you should not have any problems finding the BBC you are looking for.

Not looking for drama or games. I'm looking for a nice BBC that knows what white wives want ;) MUST understand cuckolding. Looking for a long-term FWB situation. I live near Zona Rosa and my ideal man would live close to my area of the city. I am happily married and a woman who is in full control of her husband and home life. With my cuckold husband's knowledge, encouragement, and support I enjoy meeting strong black men to enjoy some satisfying adult time with. Looking for good times in and out of the bedroom with someone who is interested in dating a married woman. I would like to find someone who would like to help me reach satisfaction on a level that would simply be impossible for my "little" husband to attain. I am looking for someone that I can see long term when my family life and schedule permit and is willing to work with this. I want to go out on dates and enjoy intense mutual sexual pleasure as we get to know and enjoy each other. Age is less important to me than attitude, personality, and compatibility. I am *******/STD free and expect the same from you. If you are interested in getting to know me then contact me. What I am NOT interested in: - white men (I already have a wonderfully submissive white husband)- Men who do not live in the Kansas City / North of the river area - Baby mama drama - Men who want to come between my cuckolded husband and I - Men who are looking for me to be their mom - Someone below legal age - Someone seeing many other women - *******, pain - One liner notes telling me nothing about you or what you are interested in. If you fit the bill send me a message and we can chat here on BP to get to know each other and go from there. If not please don't waste your time and mine.
Hi,I also
Hi,I luv your pics,your hot.I also live in kc.if you know anyone looking for a cuck send them my way,thanx

Lu
Luv your pics,your hot

You are the perfect woman. I'd love to be in your husbands shoes. The idea of public dating is so erotic along with the connection you will have. So hot.

Back