Looking for input from the b2w community.

swingerwife

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
hello all, my wife is on the fence about her first experience, to all the women on this site, any first hand experience would help her out & to all the BBCs your input would help too in her decision.

Thank you in advance & she will be reading your replys and possibly have more questions down the road.

Please feel free to take a look at our album to admire what she has to offer & leave comments.

hello all, my wife is on the fence about her first experience, to all the women on this site, any first hand experience would help her out & to all the BBCs your input would help too in her decision.

Thank you in advance & she will be reading your replys and possibly have more questions down the road.

Please feel free to take a look at our album to admire what she has to offer & leave comments.
Hi, it is strange that no one answered you, many here have experience, perhaps they have not seen your thread, I moved your thread in a cuckold category, here you might get an answer

If you are both serious about this, and I assume you have discussed it thoroughly, the only thing stopping you is yourself, does that make sense? A lot of women feel it is wrong/dirty etc to let themselves be used and use a guy in front of, or with her husbands knowledge. My advice is talk, talk, talk...

Back