Looking for HW or Cuck Couple in Phoenix this Thurs-Sun.

MochaOnyx

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
I am a mature, clean, professional black and confident male. I heard about this site from a friend who has met a few couples via here since CL is no longer. I might be new here, but have been on and off the swingers scene for many years and am always looking for attractive women and couples to have fun with a experienced man of color.
I know how frustrating it can be when it comes to finding the right match. This site, like many others uses the lowest common denominator to create a connection. Who does not want to get off?
My mantra is always 'go slow now, to go fast later' so I spend time creating a good foundation of friendship, trust and open communication that gets us all comfortable. I need to know what she/ they like and they should know what gets my motor running. As much as I like spontaneity and exploration I recognize there is a bit of awkwardness, trepidation and nervousness that impacts the initial experience. I am long past the days of preferring one-time experiences. So you will find this post, longer than most so consider it insight into who I am. If it resonates with you, drop me a note and we can move forward. If not, happy hunting.
My philosophy is on-going connections to couples provide great benefits, and in ideal situations, relationships that extend beyond the bedroom when appropriate and desired. Notches on the belt are not bad but I sure appreciate the fact a belt can be used, when desired and requested, to provide a deeper level of pleasure instead of as scorecard for conquests.
That usage happens after knowing the people I am playing with and the boundaries they are receptive to expanding and in plenty of instances, craving.
If you are asking for the size of my cock in the first 3 sentences, we are not a match. I know that what is going to get her off is my manhood, but also what I am whispering in her ear, doing to her body and the foreplay that has taken place.
I do well with the woman who wants her body pleasured, mind stimulated and memories of our time together to bring her a smile to her face, and a wetness during the recall.
As much as I am one of the millions of men who enjoys couples, being treated as a commodity based on my color, cock size and using your wife as if she was a inanimate object is not my jam. You will find many who can fulfill that need.
I recognize the privilege of taking your wife, and the couples that have been great pairings know that this level of pleasure works best when we all get what we desire.
Make no mistake, I know what I like, have no problem being assertive in expressing it as well.
I am a fan of sophistication, sensuality and substance.
Looking to play this Thurs- Sunday and I can host at a hotel or come to your place. I am 6ft, attractive, 230 and salt & pepper mature couples are my good match.
If interested, you know what to do. To verify you are real, expect to share way to contact like adults and pic to make sure some guy is not masquerading as something he wishes he was.
D

Are you only temporarily in Phoenix? Starting too look for my wife as I think she's close to wanting to move beyond just videos and fantasizing.

Back