looking for hung BBC bull washington state

Hello.....we do travel often, though not for sexual encounters up to this point. We are very new to all of this, and have never swapped. One of our fantasies is to hook up with a bull in a strange city and have him treat her like his slut! Where do you live? And you definitely meet the standard we are looking for!

Hello.....we do travel often, though not for sexual encounters up to this point. We are very new to all of this, and have never swapped. One of our fantasies is to hook up with a bull in a strange city and have him treat her like his slut! Where do you live? And you definitely meet the standard we are looking for!
And our first time experience would be more discrete if we did travel out of state!!

Well u guy's better cum get this (experience safe secure fuck)
I,m in Florida !

Do u folks travel? I,m good safe and secure"experience with couples"
Watch my cock--if u want try me (inbox)View attachment 829045

Who is truly the rightful owner of this image, you be the judge......see link below.

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=s...UIimy9OWPxIOaIBb9T_1djtUBjg55vSqX3cD1_1SCPGqX

I don't like being the bad guy but we must stop deceiving others. It is unfortunate that this occurrence is one of many.

Some people are gullible, easily taken advantage of, especially if they are desperate. Not sure the author of this thread is tracking.

Who is truly the rightful owner of this image, you be the judge......see link below.

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=s...UIimy9OWPxIOaIBb9T_1djtUBjg55vSqX3cD1_1SCPGqX

I don't like being the bad guy but we must stop deceiving others. It is unfortunate that this occurrence is one of many.

Some people are gullible, easily taken advantage of, especially if they are desperate. Not sure the author of this thread is tracking.
Thank you for the heads up! It is much appreciated....we are going to wade into these waters slowly because of the potential dangers and fakes! Again thank you for looking out for us!!!!

Thank you for the heads up! It is much appreciated....we are going to wade into these waters slowly because of the potential dangers and fakes! Again thank you for looking out for us!!!!

Not a problem......I look out for all members. :)

Back