looking for huge black cocks

hey everyone, i am about to turn 19 this year and this year i would love to try to go black and see if i can handle it. I love rough hard sex and love to talk nasty on here then meet and have you guys fuck me hard.

dont be shy send me a message and tell me what you wanna do to me

Attachments

• l_2df7701e15e942038ce1a40bedae9abf.jpg
    l_2df7701e15e942038ce1a40bedae9abf.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 150
  • l_8bc7825ea79f42a2a5263907ca0fff2e1.jpg
    l_8bc7825ea79f42a2a5263907ca0fff2e1.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 146
  • taylor-atelian-02.jpg
    taylor-atelian-02.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 160
This is one of the ones that looked and sounded to me like somebody - probably a guy - posting a girl's pictures and writing that. And one of the pictures has Taylor Atelian in the name - who is a 17 year old actress.....

FAKE ALERT!

Actress Taylor Atelian in a stock photo at an event:
th

Hey, good job...
Thanks. I just can't believe how quickly people will jump on a post that doesn't quite sound right for what a girl would really write about herself, combined with pictures that don't look quite right for what a girl would actually have to post of herself. Lanie

hey everyone, i am about to turn 19 this year and this year i would love to try to go black and see if i can handle it. I love rough hard sex and love to talk nasty on here then meet and have you guys fuck me hard.

dont be shy send me a message and tell me what you wanna do to me
hello bby, welcome to bbc. I would definitely wanna cum deep inside u and see it flowing down ur thighs

This is one of the ones that looked and sounded to me like somebody - probably a guy - posting a girl's pictures and writing that. And one of the pictures has Taylor Atelian in the name - who is a 17 year old actress.....

FAKE ALERT!

Actress Taylor Atelian in a stock photo at an event:
th
Agree 100% that this looked fake from the beginning. There are tons of similar posts so once one is on the site for awhile, it's pretty easy to pick out.

Good job!

Back