Looking for her first bbc, Germany 44yo Sabine

We're an open minded mature couple from Germany. I'm 44 years old, working as a teacher on a business school.
Since a few months we talked about interracial friendships and cuckold lifestyle.

We're beginners and now I'm very curious about my first bbc. You should be serious with a very big cock and a high stamina. Fertile is a plus. An erotic friendship would be very nice.

We also talked about a wonderful and natural pregnancy with a black male. But let's talk and see this for real.

Please message me, if you're nearby or willing to travel (we can share the payments).

Only serious males, no cyber sex.

Kiss, Sabine

Attachments

• DSC_0340.jpg
    DSC_0340.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 349
We're an open minded mature couple from Germany. I'm 44 years old, working as a teacher on a business school.
Since a few months we talked about interracial friendships and cuckold lifestyle.

We're beginners and now I'm very curious about my first bbc. You should be serious with a very big cock and a high stamina. Fertile is a plus. An erotic friendship would be very nice.

We also talked about a wonderful and natural pregnancy with a black male. But let's talk and see this for real.

Please message me, if you're nearby or willing to travel (we can share the payments).

Kiss, Sabine
nice tits

Kiss, Sabine
Damn u are so hot, and i do travel a lot to Germany;) where u at guys

I'm still looking for my first bbc. A serious and lovely male (young or old ones welcome, you should have a good stamina and a ver thick cock) for friendship, tight love and natural sex in front of my cuckold husband. We're newbies and cuckold beginners so let's start slow. I'm very tight and sensual, mature but very willing and curious. Visit our profile and ask what you like to know. Kiss, Sabine199.jpg 101_0105.jpg

I'm still looking for my first bbc. A serious and lovely male (young or old ones welcome, you should have a good stamina and a ver thick cock) for friendship, tight love and natural sex in front of my cuckold husband. We're newbies and cuckold beginners so let's start slow. I'm very tight and sensual, mature but very willing and curious. Visit our profile and ask what you like to know. Kiss, SabineView attachment 717491 View attachment 717492
Damn can i have some of that German ass so :hot::hot:

I'm still looking for my first bbc. A serious and lovely male (young or old ones welcome, you should have a good stamina and a ver thick cock) for friendship, tight love and natural sex in front of my cuckold husband. We're newbies and cuckold beginners so let's start slow. I'm very tight and sensual, mature but very willing and curious. Visit our profile and ask what you like to know. Kiss, SabineView attachment 717491 View attachment 717492
are you pregnant in that pic?

I'm Tony form Paris (France) and I'm interested

Back