Looking for genuine hung black guys and other likeminded women/couples

Hey all! : ) My names kelly, im 23 years old. I have found over the years I have a HUGE passion and excitement for truly dark well hung black men. I have had some experience with different BBCS over the last couple of years but due to having a longterm boyfriend some of that time, I haven't had as much as id like ; ) I believe im attractive, like to keep fit and am told I have the perfect body or black guys lol. I know is a cliche but still find it hot when I hear it!

Will only exchange mails etc to serious genuine people (not into time wasters or white guys posing as blacks or females! can also prove im genuine) Just real well endowed black men and other women and genuine couples who have a love for BBC, want to become friends and explore further as I find it hard to talk to other friends or likeminded couples about it and my desire for it.

Hope to hear from you all soon : )

Kelly xxx

ass crop.jpg

Hey all! : ) My names kelly, im 23 years old. I have found over the years I have a HUGE passion and excitement for truly dark well hung black men. I have had some experience with different BBCS over the last couple of years but due to having a longterm boyfriend some of that time, I haven't had as much as id like ; ) I believe im attractive, like to keep fit and am told I have the perfect body or black guys lol. I know is a cliche but still find it hot when I hear it!

Will only exchange mails etc to serious genuine people (not into time wasters or white guys posing as blacks or females! can also prove im genuine) Just real well endowed black men and other women and genuine couples who have a love for BBC, want to become friends and explore further as I find it hard to talk to other friends or likeminded couples about it and my desire for it.

Kelly xxx

View attachment 162633
would love to stretch that tight wett pussy ..... how u doing sexxxy

Kelly xxx

View attachment 162633
You have a gorgeous bodY!

Kelly xxx

View attachment 162633
Mmmmmm I'm here 4 U babe... Me & my Super Thick 10" x 8; Glock. ;)

Kelly xxx

View attachment 162633
nice ass

Kelly xxx

View attachment 162633
i wanna kiss that booty cause i know ima ******* the pussy :)

Kelly xxx

View attachment 162633
Love the pic and a great backside to enjoy.....

Back