Looking for fun!!!!

A

Alex Wood

36 year old black male looking for fun no strings. I like white women that like to suck black cock and like to be dominated. If thats you in Tampa area hit me up!

what do i want you to do sue? it should be, what do you want me to do to you! i want to get you naked so i can lick you from your head to your toes! spread that sweet little pussy open so i can get my tung all up in you! do you love big black dicks sue? well you are going to love mine! can i ask you where you live sue? i'm in south florida, near fortlauderdale, did you say that you come down my way about once a year? i own a 2 bedroom condo and you should come andspend a week or two with me? lets have some hot fun girl!

yes you may slut, my cock is 9 inches long! and 2 inches thick! and i would love to make you ******* on it! just grab you by your hair and make you take it all the way down your fucking throat! i love it nice and rough sue i will make you my big black cock cum loving slut! pin your legs back by your head and fuck your tight little pussy hard and deep! and when i make you cum like that i will slide it out of your well fucked cunt and push it all the way up your asshole and fuck you until you cant stand up and walk strait! stretch your ass out good and load it up with my hot black seed! then make you clean all your ass juices and my cum off of my cock so i can fuck you again! do you like to be restrained sue? tied up and spanked hard? i will make you my whore sue, MY BITCH! MY BIG BLACK COCK SLAVE!

don't know WHY you turn me on so--but YES,YES, YES!

i'm at yahoo ....AwesomeLegLover4..

would love to show you my pretty white face for you to CUMM all over!
you want to no why i turn you on so much baby? its because i no just how to bring the true slut out in you! i no you love a black bull that will dominate and control you sexually! make you, no ******* YOU to do all the nasty ******* that most women only dream about! i no you love my cock! and you no that i will not ask you, i will just TAKE THAT PUSSY AND MAKE IT MINE! FUCK YOU THE WAY THAT A SLUT SHOULD BE FUCKED AND OWNED!

Back