looking for fun places in pa

pahunter25

Couple
Real Person
wife had her second bbc this week and now wants more. we live in altoona pa where the bar scene is terrible. The only place we had any success was swinglifestyle.com. its okay but still not really what we are looking for. Any suggetions for clubs or websites for central pa?

wife had her second bbc this week and now wants more. we live in altoona pa where the bar scene is terrible. The only place we had any success was swinglifestyle.com. its okay but still not really what we are looking for. Any suggetions for clubs or websites for central pa?
I’m interested!!

We have owned a vacation home in Lake Ariel, PA, since 1994. Wife is a white, total slut for Black men, Black cocks, and Black seed. I have had a good amount of success taking her to Cinema 309 & Adult Superstore in Wilkes Barre (560 Casey Ave.). She has been fucked in the widescreen theater as well as the back of our minivan in the Cinema's parking lot. There are also a few inexpensive motels in the area. Plenty of hung Black bulls in the Scranton/Wilkes Barre area who are eager to get into the pussies of married, white sluts.

Wife usually wore her CFM outfit, no panties or bra. (See attached photos)

If you have questions or need more information, send us a PM.

Attachments

• My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 50
  • View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 37
  • Ass In 2004.jpg
    Ass In 2004.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 41
  • In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 55
We're in Altoona as well. Where or how did you find a guy (bbc) that would actually meet up and not ask for a million pics and wanna bs about everything but my wife fucking him??? We live right next to a hotel and the sob's never show up. Oh, and by either a mistake or slip up, we found out both of our neighbors are into/interested in it as well...drunkin night with a bonfire, and both women let it slip. Then my wife began telling of our experiences from down south. It was weird and cool at the same time, lol. I know you mentioned swinglifestyle, but we are not interested in any other websites like that. Please share any info if you can. Thanks in advance...

We're in Altoona as well. Where or how did you find a guy (bbc) that would actually meet up and not ask for a million pics and wanna bs about everything but my wife fucking him??? We live right next to a hotel and the sob's never show up. Oh, and by either a mistake or slip up, we found out both of our neighbors are into/interested in it as well...drunkin night with a bonfire, and both women let it slip. Then my wife began telling of our experiences from down south. It was weird and cool at the same time, lol. I know you mentioned swinglifestyle, but we are not interested in any other websites like that. Please share any info if you can. Thanks in advance...
Im in the Philly area with a thing for white wives. You should check out Sunnyrest resort near Allentown. Plus you should invite me over...

Attachments

• 20200915_165936.jpg
    20200915_165936.jpg
    303.5 KB · Views: 48
Im in the Philly area with a thing for white wives. You should check out Sunnyrest resort near Allentown. Plus you should invite me over...
This place looks interesting.
Just realized they have 22 events posted.
We’re interested is seeing what is happening May 5-7 2023!

Back