Looking for first interacial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankly, if she is SO "tiny" then why ask Bulls and Stallions, "is she ready?" See brotha bulls and stallions, here is a "classic" example of a potential fake. ONLY the woman KNOWS what SHE can or cannot handle....if this slut is SO tiny, either she is Asian (and Asian men would be more suitable for her), or this cat is a fake! I have fucked women with tight pussies and they never gave me any sign of backing down and walked away like cowgirls with smiles on their faces afterwards. So what does the cat REALLY set to accomplish in this thread but deception.

Frankly, if she is SO "tiny" then why ask Bulls and Stallions, "is she ready?" See brotha bulls and stallions, here is a "classic" example of a potential fake. ONLY the woman KNOWS what SHE can or cannot handle....if this slut is SO tiny, either she is Asian (and Asian men would be more suitable for her), or this cat is a fake! I have fucked women with tight pussies and they never gave me any sign of backing down and walked away like cowgirls with smiles on their faces afterwards. So what does the cat REALLY set to accomplish in this thread but deception.
I assure you she is very real. All i am saying is she is small , as in body type. Not talking about her pussy or anything. So i dont know how good she would be with rough sex, your looking to much into a simple comment though

I assure you she is very real. All i am saying is she is small , as in body type. Not talking about her pussy or anything. So i dont know how good she would be with rough sex, your looking to much into a simple comment though
It is "simple comments" that fakes use quite often....bring her to Milwaukee where my 6'-2" frame body will provide her with BBD.

She may be real but I doubt you are, or, she has no clue you are here trolling for feedback ONLY to get YOUR rocks off...in other words, your posts have nothing to do about her but instead they are for your jollies.

In any case, your posts make no sense which is why others here must conclude you are a fake.

New York?!? I can't imagine a city in the US with more black guys...hell, just go anywhere and you should have no trouble finding a partner.

It is "simple comments" that fakes use quite often....bring her to Milwaukee where my 6'-2" frame body will provide her with BBD.

Maybe this dude is one of the guys from Friends or Seinfeld, those two shows took place in New York and to my knowledge there wasn't a black person in sight.

But more to your points Blackmeat, these dudes posting how their "wives" or "girlfriends" want black dick are so transparent, and they always give themselves away. If these alleged women want black dick, they will get it with or without their partner's knowledge and/or consent.

Maybe this dude is one of the guys from Friends or Seinfeld, those two shows took place in New York and to my knowledge there wasn't a black person in sight.

But more to your points Blackmeat, these dudes posting how their "wives" or "girlfriends" want black dick are so transparent, and they always give themselves away. If these alleged women want black dick, they will get it with or without their partner's knowledge and/or consent.
I TOTALLY agree bm_!

I TOTALLY agree bm_!
My gf wouldnt cheat on me , I realize a lot of people have a fetish about their wife/ gf being dominated or cuckold , but our sex life is more realistic and subtle. It is something we talked about and will only do under the right circumstances to make sure it doesnt make things uncomfortable. Biggest thing is finding a guy she would be comfortable with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back