Looking for finally fulfill our fantasy with a BBC

BtoWLover

After the first time my sexy young wife stuck that dildo in my mouth while we were making love and we both started sucking it together we have been wanting to find a real one to do that with. We have expanded the fantasy further into many other areas and get very hot during sex talking about all of the nasty things we want to do. I also would love to see her with a BBC and it really turns me on imagining it. As you can see from the picture she has a very sexy little body and once she gets going she gets down and dirty.

She is 33, Latina, 5' 2, weight 108lbs, with nice fake C's which look great on her little frame. I am 40, Latino, stocky build, 5'8'' 225 lbs.

We are looking for a nice and sexy and clean BBC. Someone educated and that she will be attracted to. The fantasy always involve a nice size cock so hopefully at least 8" plus. We would initially like to meet at the person's house or a hotel but we hope that we end up finding something we all really enjoy and eventually get comfortable enough to host, try bareback, etc... but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Initially we would both love to share a BBC. We would love to just have an amazing session of performing Oral on you for hours and hours...I am attaching some pics of things we would love to try. We would just rotate sucking your cock, licking your balls, rimming you, kissing each other with your cock in both of our mouths, her 69ing you while I licked your balls and then licked her ass and just in general getting really nasty with some enjoyable oral. If the mood feels right and she gets super horny like I think she will I would love to see her taken by a BBC in every way possible. Wow...I am getting super horny just thinking about all of this.

Keep in mind this is completely new to us but we have been talking about this for a couple of years and watched many videos and talked and we really really want this to happen. Hope we can find someone that matches our wants and that we can meet and hit it off to start this journey and hopefully find someone long term we can have lots of fun with.

Getting yourself verified might be of help to you as well. As a new member of two years with two messages, most will not take you seriously :qos:

Back