looking for extreme gangbang women

Im looking for women that can handle a large amount of men , 20 plus at least ,and for the females who want to fuck a 100 black men or more ....must be into everything .If you are real , I can make your party happen ..Im looking for more women to serve bbcs at my parties ,Im looking for a bbc slut that would relocate or her hubby lets her travel for usage ..I promise proper care and living quarters ...my apt is a bbc man cave ...me and my bbc roommates are ready ...i also allow hubbies to come to man cave and watch ... and we will find something to use him for , if he is not wanting to join in ... i also have females here already ,if your a bi female ...and i also share with traveling bbcs into my area ,im very open love to have fun ..every night is a BBC BOOGY NIGHT AT MY PLACE.....im looking for buisness partners , computer genius. tv,video guys that can help serve my group , there are benefits you must be certified and have proof ..IM looking to connect with my bbc brothers in other countries as well and in different places in US...AND CANADA..i love to travel ...any questions please email or contact ..be serious ..see you soon ...PS I take pride in this lifestyle and so do my friends ...if you travel to me , you will be taken care of , and i expect the same if i travel to you

Last edited by a moderator:
QUOTE="Shaved Blonde Wife, post: 738267, member: 48285"]Ontario...1 hour from Michigan[/QUOTE]

Sarnia/ Windsor/ London area?

Back