looking for excitement

Kelly29

Female
Hi I'm Kelly. I'm 29, half Puertorican and Italian. I have long brown hair a BIG ass and a sweet personality. If you like freaky big girls then hit me up. I do have a bf but this will be just between us. I'm looking for a solid, stocky black man between the ages of 30-40 in the NYC area. Must be clean, ******* and disease free and respectful. Just want to have fun from time to time when my man is off fucking other people and leaving me alone.

Thank you for replying, however I'm looking for a mature respectful man. Calling me a fat white slut is not at all respectful or mature. Sorry if I disappoint. I'm sure there's plenty of girls both big and small that has a low self-esteem and are into that name calling stuff.

Thank you for replying, however I'm looking for a mature respectful man. Calling me a fat white slut is not at all respectful or mature. Sorry if I disappoint. I'm sure there's plenty of girls both big and small that has a low self-esteem and are into that name calling stuff.

Not at all disappointed and never meant to come across as disrespectful or demeaning even to any particular creed, size etc and if I have, do accept my apology. Having said that, I do think some of your comments are rather surreptitious somewhat when nothing staid was meant. Either way, welcome again and do enjoy the journey....

Back