looking for excitement

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by Kelly29, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Kelly29

Kelly29 New Member

Hi I'm Kelly. I'm 29, half Puertorican and Italian. I have long brown hair a BIG ass and a sweet personality. If you like freaky big girls then hit me up. I do have a bf but this will be just between us. I'm looking for a solid, stocky black man between the ages of 30-40 in the NYC area. Must be clean, drug and disease free and respectful. Just want to have fun from time to time when my man is off fucking other people and leaving me alone.

2. jay22

jay22 Active Member

UK
    Welcome Kelly29, fat Ass white sluts is my speciality.

3. mrbigdick

mrbigdick New Member

hello kelly

4. Kelly29

Kelly29 New Member

Thank you for replying, however I'm looking for a mature respectful man. Calling me a fat white slut is not at all respectful or mature. Sorry if I disappoint. I'm sure there's plenty of girls both big and small that has a low self-esteem and are into that name calling stuff.

5. Kelly29

Kelly29 New Member

Hello mrbigdick. ~_^

6. mrbigdick

mrbigdick New Member

how are u kelly

7. Kelly29

Kelly29 New Member

I'm fine. Just relaxing watching my favorite movie.

8. sweetdick

sweetdick New Member

hi kelly

9. jay22

jay22 Active Member

UK
    Not at all disappointed and never meant to come across as disrespectful or demeaning even to any particular creed, size etc and if I have, do accept my apology. Having said that, I do think some of your comments are rather surreptitious somewhat when nothing staid was meant. Either way, welcome again and do enjoy the journey....

10. BlackCandle

BlackCandle Member

Sounds hot just by description. Post pics, love to see you. Nude or clothed. :)