Looking for email / texting friend for wife

Hi, I'm looking for a well endowed black man to flirt with my wife through email and possible text later.

We are both professionals and need to be very descrete. For the right person we are willing to share descrete pics. We are looking for a man who is a gentleman and will treat her with the utmost respect, while still being able to bring out the naught girl in her.

We look forward to hearing from you. Please understand that we have little experience and will be very selective. Please include pictures of yourself in your response.

Mr and Mrs H

This might be fun. Often White women enjoy the attention that Black men give them, they feel sexy. I have found that the professional women at my job enjoy the attention they get from me. Compliment's that open the door to comments. And if they see an erection they love it. Sometimes the workplace is the worst place to get laid but I have one on the line. When we talk she and the others look straight for my BBC. I cant get too hard though, I might cause an incident. I'm a high school teacher.

I sent a post but I guess it got lost. I know white professional women enjoy the attention they get from Black Men. Our complimentsite to them make them feel sexy. I work at a school and compliment and flirt with female teachers. I have to keep it cool until they open doors. We talk, we laugh and increasingly they see an erection. Now when we talk they look straight for the BBC. But I try to keep that cool because I teach in a high school. I'd like to email you. Naughty and discreet, delicious.

I sent a post but I guess it got lost. I know white professional women enjoy the attention they get from Black Men. Our complimentsite to them make them feel sexy. I work at a school and compliment and flirt with female teachers. I have to keep it cool until they open doors. We talk, we laugh and increasingly they see an erection. Now when we talk they look straight for the BBC. But I try to keep that cool because I teach in a high school. I'd like to email you. Naughty and discreet, delicious.
I imagine the high school girls also look down at that bulge when you're talking to them.

Back