Looking for Cuckold male

Hello there...I'm a Top-Dom black male, who found out I enjoy cuckold couples. Was on a sexy website years ago and a wife contacted me that she wanted to make and keep her husband submissive and turn him into a sissy. She liked my style of chat and we got to know each other and developed trust.. She told me she caught him on a gay web site JO and that's when she decided she would take over and be in charge in the bedroom from that day on...Dominated every aspect of the bedroom time and some of the other duties around the house as well. She started putting him in panties at home, short skirts, heels, even having him sleep in lingerie at night, but turns out he loved it! Kept his little cock erect and doing as she wished. She began strapon fucking him and found she liked doing the fucking and stopped letting him fuck her. She eventually wanted a bf on the side and he was okay with it. Going out on dates sometimes, leaving him at home in femme wear doing house work or whatever he was order to do. I would like to find a couple like that again, here in the Winston-Salem, NC area. A private, discreet couple that's looking to add a hot, trust black male to there bed. My wife does not know of my history as I have put it aside for some time, but find the sex at home less than satisfying. If interested and want to chat, meet and develop trust, say hello...I'm Mike...Safe, DDF, educated BM. Daytime or early afternoon play is best, but can get away some evenings with notice. let me know if interested. WIll share pics with you privately on my personal email if we feel trust has been established....XOXO Mike

Back