Looking for Chicago BBC 4 Pretty Curvy WW - Travelers Welcome

My very pretty, and very curvy wife, Iris, has been 'Shared' for the past 2-1/2yrs. She has a 'thing' for 'hunky' (her words) guys, who are witty and intelligent, out of the bedroom. She also has a 'thing' for bald guys, but that's not a requirement.

Iris is very 'womanly', and very sexual. She likes to dress 'sexy', loves to flirt, and deep, passionate kissing is a requirement. ;)

Guys with stamina are a plus, as she is Very Multi-Orgasmic. She enjoys a true gentleman, but she also has a 'naughty side' that enjoys it when a guy takes control.

We're a very real and very serious couple (i.e.-no games, no drama), who enjoy exploring 'The Lifestlye' with gentlemen who 'get it', and becoming friends with them, both in and outside the bedroom. Initial inquiries will be answered by me, but if there seems to be 'a fit', I will introduce you to my sexy wife.

She/we seek a true, FWB, even if that's only every once in a while (as you travel to Chicago). For me, I am looking to venture down new paths, as we've been in The Lifestyle, for a while. If, once we all get to know each other, you would like to 'spice-it-up' (i.e. - cucking and/or introducing a friend or two), that would be a plus.

HWJfNov2010RC2.jpg

To date, Iris has been with four BBC's, and that will go to five...in a couple of weeks, when she visits NY.
A very nice black gentleman from LA, has a similar schedule in NY, and he has seduced her to the
point that she cannot wait to be dined, wined, and then taken back to hotel room for his pleasure.

Back