Looking for bulls and friends in HTX

BemaTX hi, I used to live in Houston. It’s where I was turned into an official cuck when my wife at the time was seeing a Hung Black Man with my approval to participate and watch. It’s a lifestyle that has me hooked. Initially, I had a hard time overcoming the fact that I enjoyed the feeling of shame, anger, and jealousy. I’ve since accepted the reality and the fact that as long as she is happy, why am I trippin? The physical differences were easier to overcome and were understandable. I am a veteran and have seen naked men before. But I am indigenous, we are not know to be hung. 😂 maybe hung like a Knat!

Long story short I’ve since gotten a divorce due to our marriage falling apart but I am sure being cuckolded in front of her had something to do with it. Overall, I think she was the wrong woman for me. I am now searching for a relationship with a woman that loves Hung Black men with my approval. If any interested women are out there, please DM me. I still do visit Houston and would love to attend any meetings or parties you guys might have. I hope to stay in the loop.

I’ve since moved to Denver. Houston has better food, nightlife, and clubs. Denver not so much.

Back