Looking for Bull in Connecticut

Larry48

Male
From
TX, US
Hello all you bulls that are in the state of Connecticut. I am here to do a friend a favor. There is a couple (friends) I have in Connecticut that are looking for a bull! I am in Texas and the travel would be a whooping! If you are interested in a 28 yo, white hotwife, with 32D breast weighing about 116 pounds, that does not like to use condoms send me your information and I will get you folks connected. Also as an update to this post I need to let everyone know that they are looking for a mature bull 45 to 50 years old, they prefer the bull to be at least 50! What I am trying to say guys is this if you are not in that age range please do not message. I have had a couple of people show a lot of interest but the wife wants a mature black man in the before mentioned age range. If you meet those qualifications send me your contact information and I will gladly pass it on.

As an extra note this hotwife does want a baby...yes what I said is true she wants to get pregnant! That is why the couple is looking for a mature bull about 45 to 50 years old. Remember, if you are not in that age range do not message me.

Last edited:
Would love to meet up with this girl. Please check out my profile let me know what she thinks. Can travel to Rhode Island or Connecticut

Back