Looking for Black Real Men in Europe

Vince

Male
211402_732126276_583726_n.jpg My girl needs a real man, she told me it herself. Sometimes I cant even get a hard one (she told me already that I should see how another guy has a real hard one for her), plus with my 15cm dick I cant get her really off (only sometimes).
So thats why Im looking for a Black Bull for her who can satisfy all her sexual needs.
Has to be in Europe though!!!

Pics will come soon
otherwise I will send a link to any interested guy.

This thread is 100% serious so I also expect only 100% serious reactions.

View attachment 19582 My girl needs a real man, she told me it herself. Sometimes I cant even get a hard one (she told me already that I should see how another guy has a real hard one for her), plus with my 15cm dick I cant get her really off (only sometimes).
So thats why Im looking for a Black Bull for her who can satisfy all her sexual needs.

Pics will come soon

Am available and in the United KINGDOM, email me on raki45@hotmail.co.uk

View attachment 19582 My girl needs a real man, she told me it herself. Sometimes I cant even get a hard one (she told me already that I should see how another guy has a real hard one for her), plus with my 15cm dick I cant get her really off (only sometimes).

Pics will come soon

Hi how are you? Im from Amsterdam
please contact me..

Pics will come soon

iam in belgium and would love to take good care of her for you

Back