Looking for Black men who like the idea of sexually conquering a white supremacist woman?

I was raised in a racist family. My sister went Black at an early age, and she had me taken down and punished by some Black Men and they turned me into what I am today. I remember several racist women that were friends of my family that I would have loved to see going Black. I also remember racist white males who I would love to see taken down the way I was.

Glad you as a white male can reach out to these racist women that need to be corrected. If we can reach them all and turned them all into queen of spades as well as their daughters, and have their sons help as you are, these racists will finally die out in this generation. And maybe us blacks can get our reparations from their pussies if we can't get the cash we are owed.

I have too many racists where I live and the notion of converting her out of racism is attractive but I'll leave another black guy to do it and reap any benefits from that activity. Lately I got more than my share of racism to even consider doing so myself.

Our president is black, our men are black, our future is black, whats the point of being WHITE???? We are what we are and that is slutty baby bearers for the sub saharan MEN who know how to treat us!

As a black male I adore how you think, but Obama is a fluke and there are many that would say a nation in crisis would only let a black guy lead it as America, as I type is over $19.2 trillion in debt (http://www.usdebtclock.org). Moreover, let's examine his surname as Obama. Then America is "Obama's nation". When you say "Obama nation" enough it very closely resembles the word "abomination". What is an abomination? According to (http://onelook.com/?w=abomination&ls=a&loc=home_ac_aboma), it is something that you hate because you think it is extremely offensive, unpleasant or wrong. Again it may be a reflection upon the financial state of the nation?

Our president is black, our men are black, our future is black, whats the point of being WHITE???? We are what we are and that is slutty baby bearers for the sub saharan MEN who know how to treat us!
good fuck off to the Sub Sahara - you will actually see how you are threated then

Back