Looking for Black Masters / Doms

VeronicaSub

Female
Separated, living in Brazil but travelling to the U.S. every 2-3 months, very submissive, interested in getting together with dominant Black Men 18-45 (CA, NYC, FLA, TX and GA).

Curious to participate in OBEAH household. Enjoy being shown off, shared, pimped out, gangbangs, BDSM and generally being used by Black Men.

Attachments

• gerry2.jpg
    gerry2.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 258
Separated, living in Brazil but travelling to the U.S. every 2-3 months, very submissive, interested in getting together with dominant Black Men 18-45 (CA, NYC, FLA, TX and GA).

Curious to participate in OBEAH household. Enjoy being shown off, shared, pimped out, gangbangs, BDSM and generally being used by Black Men.
I would love for you to come to Texas and pay me a visit sexy I would definitely make sure you are filled with lots of BBC

Wow, very nice and sexy. I wish you would come to Arkansas and let me have some of you and see if I can make that ass clap. I would love to get ahold of your body. Look me up when you get close to little rock.

i enjoy hardcore sex n all way into spanking..slapping..tieing the hands..walking u like a dog...stuff ur mouth wit panty n bra n my undergarment...spitting n pissing allover ur face n body ....kicking on ur ass n grabbing n pulling ur hair to let u know who ur master is..msg me as we can get in touch n know better ..,my ym is guyhardcore87@yahoo.com as i have cam n we can chat more k

boa sorte ai se um dia voce quizer vir para angola contacta me eu so o angolanoxx do site adult friend lembra? se tiver interessada contacta me donio1873@gmail.com

Back