Looking for bbc

is she hot

• yes

Votes: 58 96.7%
  • no

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi we are a couple together for 8 months now. We have decided that we want to try a bbc. My gf has only had sex with me and 1 other man. I am 5,9 inch or 15 cm. I introduced to my gf that i want to see her fucked. she sad she might be shhy since sshe is not a pro. now we want to go in to this and are searching for someone nice kindly man out there. our requrements. you should be over 10 inch or 25 cm. we are in sweden currently, but can agree to host u for a week or so in our house, if u come from usa or other parts. u should be respectful and not looking fat. but skinny is good. the younger the better. lookig forwrd to talk with u on kik; niklasesm or other platforms. regards there more pics will be sended
Yes she is hot but where is the Sexxxy pictures? I know she is hotter with her clothes off

Hi we are a couple together for 8 months now. We have decided that we want to try a bbc. My gf has only had sex with me and 1 other man. I am 5,9 inch or 15 cm. I introduced to my gf that i want to see her fucked. she sad she might be shhy since sshe is not a pro. now we want to go in to this and are searching for someone nice kindly man out there. our requrements. you should be over 10 inch or 25 cm. we are in sweden currently, but can agree to host u for a week or so in our house, if u come from usa or other parts. u should be respectful and not looking fat. but skinny is good. the younger the better. lookig forwrd to talk with u on kik; niklasesm or other platforms. regards there more pics will be sended

Where are you from?
Kik me if you would like to chat more luv4freaks23

Naked!

We should talk, I am very much interested!

Sexy girl. Good luck!

She is really hot and has a really nice body

Hi we are a couple together for 8 months now. We have decided that we want to try a bbc. My gf has only had sex with me and 1 other man. I am 5,9 inch or 15 cm. I introduced to my gf that i want to see her fucked. she sad she might be shhy since sshe is not a pro. now we want to go in to this and are searching for someone nice kindly man out there. our requrements. you should be over 10 inch or 25 cm. we are in europe currently, but can agree to host u for a week or so in our house, if u come from usa or other parts. u should be respectful and not looking fat. but skinny is good. the younger the better. lookig forwrd to talk with u
Let me see her naked

Hi we are a couple together for 8 months now. We have decided that we want to try a bbc. My gf has only had sex with me and 1 other man. I am 5,9 inch or 15 cm. I introduced to my gf that i want to see her fucked. she sad she might be shhy since sshe is not a pro. now we want to go in to this and are searching for someone nice kindly man out there. our requrements. you should be over 10 inch or 25 cm. we are in europe currently, but can agree to host u for a week or so in our house, if u come from usa or other parts. u should be respectful and not looking fat. but skinny is good. the younger the better. lookig forwrd to talk with u

I want to see more pic of her? In tight outfit and maybe bikinis? She’s hot msn.

Back