Theboi559

Couple
From
CA, US
Hi there im looking to find a well hung and thick bbc for my thick latina gf in the Fresno Ca area. We are clean and plan to keep it that way. Please contact me for more details and pics. Also would like some feed back from any latinas that went black for the first time so i know what to expect from my gf.Is it true once you go black you never go back?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180606-064413.png
    Screenshot_20180606-064413.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 92
Hi there im looking to find a well hung and thick bbc for my thick latina gf in the Fresno Ca area. We are clean and plan to keep it that way. Please contact me for more details and pics. Also would like some feed back from any latinas that went black for the first time so i know what to expect from my gf.Is it true once you go black you never go back?
San Diego here...I wish we were closer

Would luv to help please ur sexy thic Latina gf

Back