Votes: 5 17.9%
  • fuck her all night

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • cum inside her

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • id destroy her pussy

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters
WOW I wish I could have been home I'm currently deployed right now but usually I'm stationed at Fort Hood, TX I will be home in July for R&R leave and hopefully done with my deployment in early December

What a pity about having just been in Texas! I want some bbc for my wife, too. Maybe pipelayer could have done both our wives... kind of like a double date! Pipelayer, do you so asian wife pussy?

What a pity about having just been in Texas! I want some bbc for my wife, too. Maybe pipelayer could have done both our wives... kind of like a double date! Pipelayer, do you so asian wife pussy?
I would have been honored to be between two hot and sexy wives I would have been the luckest and happiest BBC alive I can imagine supply my hard throbbing black rod deep inside their sweet mounds strecthing their tight pussies, licking, fingering, pounding their lovely holes until they explode with passion and pleasure over and over again.

pipelayer, would you like to do my wife? unfortunately, it will take a bit of seduction since she is not quite on board yet but i will help all i can. i think a chance meeting in austin along with some booze for my hot asian slut should do the trick

pipelayer, would you like to do my wife? unfortunately, it will take a bit of seduction since she is not quite on board yet but i will help all i can. i think a chance meeting in austin along with some booze for my hot asian slut should do the trick
I agree I like the challenge of trying to seduce her and making the event a rememberable and life change moment. When will be the next time you are in Austin? I'm home for R&R leave in July and then I will be home for good from my deployment in November/ December timeframe

thank you james and pipelayer. pipelayer i am not sure when the next time will be that we are in austin but i will for sure let you know. unfortunately, we have ******* and i run a business so we are very busy but i want this and you seem like a good one to break her bbc cherry so i shall let you know when we will be there. i might even arrange a special trip just for this. also, i shall write to you. thanks for the email address. i aplogize that she isn't quite on board with this and will have to be seduced but in a way perhaps that will make it more fun. i hope so

Back