Looking for BBC(s) for asian wife

Happyface

Couple
Hi there.

We are from the GTA area, we are possibly looking for a male, ages 30-35 years old that is interested in fucking the wife as hubby watches (same room), possibly joins in. There will be no contact btw the guys unless if we are all comfortable in DP.

We are looking for a descrete encounter, where the male is D&D (be able to prove?) free, professional (not gangster), fit, and hung (8++ is bonus). Ultimately, we are looking for a one time thing, but may lead to multiple encounters if the wife and I are interested/pleased. We are looking for someone who is dominant as she likes the feeling of being well used like a lil' slut. Though we are looking for someone who will respect our limits.

About us:

She's 29 years old, asian, 5'0, 95 lbs, slim build, long dark hair, on the pill, open to bareback (dependant on situation); but if not condoms are a must.. She has small b cup tits, very cute girl. She has only had me in the past, and I measure out to be approximately 5.5 inches. She is picky, and I cannot promise anything.

I am 28 years old, asian, 5'8, 170 lbs, average / semi athletic, short hair. What's more important in this equasion is the female.

Firstly, we will probably meet up for a ******* or two, and if things work out well, go to your place (or a hotel)?

Hi there.

We are from the GTA area, we are possibly looking for a male, ages 30-35 years old that is interested in fucking the wife as hubby watches (same room), possibly joins in. There will be no contact btw the guys unless if we are all comfortable in DP.

We are looking for a descrete encounter, where the male is D&D (be able to prove?) free, professional (not gangster), fit, and hung (8++ is bonus). Ultimately, we are looking for a one time thing, but may lead to multiple encounters if the wife and I are interested/pleased. We are looking for someone who is dominant as she likes the feeling of being well used like a lil' slut. Though we are looking for someone who will respect our limits.

About us:

She's 29 years old, asian, 5'0, 95 lbs, slim build, long dark hair, on the pill, open to bareback (dependant on situation); but if not condoms are a must.. She has small b cup tits, very cute girl. She has only had me in the past, and I measure out to be approximately 5.5 inches. She is picky, and I cannot promise anything.

I am 28 years old, asian, 5'8, 170 lbs, average / semi athletic, short hair. What's more important in this equasion is the female.

Firstly, we will probably meet up for a ******* or two, and if things work out well, go to your place (or a hotel)?
Would love to hear from you hit me on gmail

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Am an indian and fitness geek with a lot of energy and stamina.can continue for a long time.total control over myself.am 28yrs and lookin forward to get in touch with ya.can you send me a mail to:

will take it from there once i receive your mail.aite.tc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there.

About us:

please let me know how the search for bbc goes. we are in similar situation/circumstances

Back