Looking for BBC or white couples or females in Portland,OR

We are in the Portland, OR area looking for a BBC to have some kinky fun with. Also looking for a white couple or female who also enjoy kinky interracial fucking. I would like my husband to set up our first encounter...I"ll be waiting at a motel room dressed up like the white slut I am. The first time we meet I'll dance for you, play with my white pussy and ass, stroke your black cock, and suck you off until you cum all over my face & nipples. I'd like my hubby to video it for our own pleasure. My husband told me I can't fuck your black cock during our first encounter, as I have to watch the video of me sucking your BBC, and begging him to allow me to call you and ask for your permission to fuck me....we want this to be a long term relationship. We prefer someone who is open minded, also enjoys the adult theater & book stores, who is also very 420 friendly, and open to light bondage, roll playing, and light humiliation. I would also like to try anal for the first time, and have my new BBC friend/master introduce me to another BBC, where I would be required to satisfy both of you...if you are open to all of this let us know...I hope you are as you wont' be disappointed

Back