Looking for bbc! New to this site columbus ohio

Hotwifeoh16

Couple
From
OH, US
CONFIDENT WOMAN WHO KNOWS WHAT SHE WANTS...

I am a Dominant Wife in a Female Led marriage. I do who I please and he does as he is told. I want good looking, fit men with big cocks to cater to my insatiable sexual appetite. I prefer Beautiful Black Men with big cocks and staying power to see on a regular basis. I am contacting multiple men right now but I ultimately will have as many as two or three Bulls I can call on a weekly basis. Im not greedy, just practical. The kind of men I want will have jobs and their own lives and they will be busy. If one stud is not available, the other one will be. I AM NOT LOOKING FOR ROMANTIC INVOLVEMENT! I DO NOT SEXUALLY SUBMIT TO MY BULLS! If you push this issue, I will move on. To be clear, I do not want to dominate you. I want you to make me cum over and over on your big cock! My husband is really my cuckold chastity slave. Do not concern yourself about him. His dicklette is too small and he is a premature ejaculator. His little penis is only good for being locked up and denied and controlled. Marriage is the ultimate slave contract! I do prefer Bulls confident enough in themselves to not mind and hopefully enjoy humiliating and permitting my bisexual slut to sexually service them. MY sexual desires always come FIRST. I enjoy cuckolding him with my lovers in our "marital bed" and I enjoy leaving him at home all locked up while I am in your bed...

My Ideal Person
I prefer Beautiful Black Men with big cocks and staying power to see on a regular basis. I am contacting multiple men right now but I ultimately will have as many as two or three Bulls I can call on a weekly basis. Im not greedy, just practical but very selective. The kind of men I want will have jobs and their own lives and they will be busy If one stud is not available, the other one will be.. Would also LOVE meet other like minded women who have their own cuckhubby or who are interested in learning about this lifestyle. Id be happy to teach you and trade tips, ideas and tricks.

Back