Looking for BBC near San Diego

Status
Not open for further replies.

SarahS

White MILF with big tits and ass, deep pussy looking for a BBC near San Diego. You must be D/D free and clean. No game players or BS artists. Decent size cock and hanging balls required and a good, easy going attitude. Rude, pushy or aggressive guys..move on. You must be OK with two or more couples watching, playing or taking vid/pics. You must be OK with guys sucking your dick also. Ability to cum more than once is a plus. Sarah

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont mind the watchers, but idk about the suckers, its out of my league.DAM UR HOT AANNYYWWAAYY.

White MILF with big tits and ass, deep pussy looking for a BBC near San Diego. You must be D/D free and clean. No game players or BS artists. Decent size cock and hanging balls required and a good, easy going attitude. Rude, pushy or aggressive guys..move on. You must be OK with two or more couples watching, playing or taking vid/pics. You must be OK with guys sucking your dick also. Ability to cum more than once is a plus. Sarah
wen the next party

Last edited by a moderator:
hi im a little sissy boy in san diego who wants to be a cuckold. do you have any use for a little sissy like me as cleanup boy or lube boy or anything? i enjoy wearing frenchmaid outfits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back