Looking for BBC in treasure coast area FL.

We are an experienced couple who has been in the life style now for a while. Long enough to know that I prefer very well endowed BBC. So, I'm looking for a black man around 10" and very thick to give me some regular attention. I'm free during the day. Well, free at night too. Lol And am allowed to swing alone, if I'm comfortable. You don't have to live close if you like to drive. But I'd really like to find a guy I can get together with 3-4 times a week. Check me out, if you like.... Let me know. I'm looking for very big BBC only. Kisses received_820760808031619.jpeg IMG_20150712_162835.jpg received_787019231405777.jpeg

We are an experienced couple who has been in the life style now for a while. Long enough to know that I prefer very well endowed BBC. So, I'm looking for a black man around 10" and very thick to give me some regular attention. I'm free during the day. Well, free at night too. Lol And am allowed to swing alone, if I'm comfortable. You don't have to live close if you like to drive. But I'd really like to find a guy I can get together with 3-4 times a week. Check me out, if you like.... Let me know. I'm looking for very big BBC only. Kisses View attachment 669997 View attachment 669999 View attachment 670000
God DAMN I LOVE that pussy!! I wish you were up here... Would LOVE to give it to you often as you wanted baby!!

We are an experienced couple who has been in the life style now for a while. Long enough to know that I prefer very well endowed BBC. So, I'm looking for a black man around 10" and very thick to give me some regular attention. I'm free during the day. Well, free at night too. Lol And am allowed to swing alone, if I'm comfortable. You don't have to live close if you like to drive. But I'd really like to find a guy I can get together with 3-4 times a week. Check me out, if you like.... Let me know. I'm looking for very big BBC only. Kisses View attachment 669997 View attachment 669999 View attachment 670000
Hey there!
I'm a Fort Lauderdale based BBC/Bull....10" and thick. I'm an experienced swinger with experience with couples and single women.

Travel not an issue at all, especially to the Treasure Coast. My schedule is flexible and days would be great.

Let me know if you're interested.

Been in the life style for years with single ladies and straight couples.

Verified real member!

Central Florida travel is no problem.. Have good white pussy will travel! Educated gentleman, if you want an thug I am not your guy.
2015-06-22_06.40.02-1~2.jpg

10"???? ******* I'm never gonna get any White pussy on this site. Lol. I'm not small at all but all the White women on this site are only lookin for men who are hung like a horse.

Back