Looking for BBC in Southeast but will travel

My wife and I have been together for 18 years (since we were 15). I am the only man she has ever been with. We often fantasized about her being with another man. While I have an above average cock, it feels like nothing to her now. She is ready to move up.

As a result, we are looking for a BBC in the Southeast. However, for the right one we would travel. If you're serious please post and/or send inbox message. She is a teacher and has fall break next week.

Attachments

• photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    46 KB · Views: 87
  • photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 84
  • photo edit.jpg
    photo edit.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 92
  • photo (6).JPG
    photo (6).JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 85
Somebody requesting a BBC? ... I'll be glad to help you out. I have the size, strength, and stamina to her not only what she needs, but also what she deserves, and desires. To say, that I would fuck the ******* out of her, would be an understatement..... I am located in Orlando, Florida.

My wife and I have been together for 18 years (since we were 15). I am the only man she has ever been with. We often fantasized about her being with another man. While I have an above average cock, it feels like nothing to her now. She is ready to move up.

As a result, we are looking for a BBC in the Southeast. However, for the right one we would travel. If you're serious please post and/or send inbox message. She is a teacher and has fall break next week.
http://xhamster.com/user/sam77sam

Back