Looking for BBC in San Diego

Hot Baby

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Looking for a dominant, fit, tall and hung (8.5+, prefer 9 to 10 inches) black guy to play with regularly. I live in San Diego and am looking for someone local but can from time to time play in LA too. Hubby is straight and only watches and tapes. I am fun and very sexual especially if you know how to treat me :lips::qos:

Attachments

• IMG_1647.JPG
    IMG_1647.JPG
    445.2 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_1668.JPG
    IMG_1668.JPG
    893.8 KB · Views: 235
Looking for a dominant, fit, tall and hung (8.5+, prefer 9 to 10 inches) black guy to play with regularly. I live in San Diego and am looking for someone local but can from time to time play in LA too. Hubby is straight and only watches and tapes. I am fun and very sexual especially if you know how to treat me :lips::qos:
I’m well over due. I will travel or get a room in LA when u visit. Please check ur in box sexy. Thank you

hot you're sexy but at any point in time are you willing to travel, love to bring it to Orlando. if you are what you say you are and you're serious this an offer you shouldn't refuse. one weekend a month start and two weeks in every month

I will be visit LA on the 25 to Jan 5th would love to finally meet you

Back