Looking for BBC in NY!

Cassie C

Couple
Hey All! My name is Cassie, Im 25 and looking to try this out! I have never been with a black guy before but it has always been a huge fantasy of mine, my boyfriend is totally open with me about this, and i am looking for someone to keep things between us! please msg me if your interested! the bigger the better please, and i would prefer older men ;)

Hey All! My name is Cassie, Im 25 and looking to try this out! I have never been with a black guy before but it has always been a huge fantasy of mine, my boyfriend is totally open with me about this, and i am looking for someone to keep things between us! please msg me if your interested! the bigger the better please, and i would prefer older men ;)
What's up newbie

I'll be in Brooklyn tomorrow

Back