Looking for BBC in Manila

Asian4bbc

Couple
Real Person
We are a very secure couple who loves adding spice to our relationship. I'm a 38 year caucasian and she is a sexy 24 years old filipina. We are into the INTERRACIAL "Lifestyle". We really believe in the more the merrier philosophy. However, we do play safe and expect our partners to adhere to that as well. We will require a medical certificate stating you are clean. Believe us it will be worth the effort so we can all enjoy the sessions. My girl is a total whore for BLACK COCK so we only invite BLACK GUYS to our bed. She has a very hungry pussy and I love satisfying it. We are selective in who we choose to play with and always play together as a couple. We will chat, webcam & exchange photos before setting up a real meeting. My girl has a wide range of toys and always squirts. It's really fucking hot!

My Ideal Person: We ONLY allow Black Guys to join us for some extra fun. Would like for the person to either be in the Philippines or traveling here in the future. We do take vacations and would be willing to meet people in the Southeast Asia area. The ideal age range for us is between 30 to 40 years old. We are a real couple and expect the people who contact us to be REAL and no time wasters. Only BLACK GUYS with dick sizes of 9 inches and above need to contact us. Must be comfortable with filming and pictures being taken. It's only for our private collections. We look forward to memorable experiences with the people who play with us.

You can contact us here on this site or at our e-mail address: asian4bbc (at) gmail (Dot) com

Alessandro & Krystal View attachment 17668

Last edited:
Is there any Black Guys in the Philippines that would like to hook up with us for some sessions? Contact us!

Well im actually inm philippines... Im in makati... at Oxford suites!!! Only gonna be herefor another 2 weeks let me know whats up!!!

We are a very secure couple who loves adding spice to our relationship. I'm a 38 year caucasian and she is a sexy 24 years old filipina. We are into the INTERRACIAL "Lifestyle". We really believe in the more the merrier philosophy. However, we do play safe and expect our partners to adhere to that as well. We will require a medical certificate stating you are clean. Believe us it will be worth the effort so we can all enjoy the sessions. My girl is a total whore for BLACK COCK so we only invite BLACK GUYS to our bed. She has a very hungry pussy and I love satisfying it. We are selective in who we choose to play with and always play together as a couple. We will chat, webcam & exchange photos before setting up a real meeting. My girl has a wide range of toys and always squirts. It's really fucking hot!

My Ideal Person: We ONLY allow Black Guys to join us for some extra fun. Would like for the person to either be in the Philippines or traveling here in the future. We do take vacations and would be willing to meet people in the Southeast Asia area. The ideal age range for us is between 30 to 40 years old. We are a real couple and expect the people who contact us to be REAL and no time wasters. Only BLACK GUYS with dick sizes of 9 inches and above need to contact us. Must be comfortable with filming and pictures being taken. It's only for our private collections. We look forward to memorable experiences with the people who play with us.
You can contact us here on this site or at our e-mail address: asian4bbc (at) gmail (Dot) com

Alessandro & KrystalView attachment 17667 View attachment 17668View attachment 17666View attachment 17667
did you meet BBC already?

Back