Looking for BBC in KC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staghubby40

Male
From
MO, US
Professional married white couple looking for well hung fit attractive gentelemn in the Kansas city area. Wife is 36 y/o 5'10 gorgeous. We are looking for somebody for possible LTR with wife. If you are rude, arrogant, condescending dont bother replying. Wife likes someone she can hang out with out of the bedroom as well as in it. Myself, the husband will sometimes be present, must not be camera shy as video and pictures are taken. Wife dates solo once she gets to know you better and we noth feel comfortable.

View attachment 12163

The brothers in KC are lucky .... she is hot and from what I can tell has a nice little body good luck on find her the right BBC wish it was me :)

Professional married white couple looking for well hung fit attractive gentelemn in the Kansas city area. Wife is 36 y/o 5'10 gorgeous. We are looking for somebody for possible LTR with wife. If you are rude, arrogant, condescending dont bother replying. Wife likes someone she can hang out with out of the bedroom as well as in it. Myself, the husband will sometimes be present, must not be camera shy as video and pictures are taken. Wife dates solo once she gets to know you better and we noth feel comfortable.

View attachment 12163

i am ready for you honey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back