Looking for BBC in Boise to Black my 21yo white GF

Size 8 feet. Her middle toe is just slightly longer than her big toe and she has amazing arches and soft soles. She's 5'5 21 and a BBC virgin.

school is in session and college football is in starting up. Last weekend we watched the wash game and when we fucked that night we talked more about getting her blacked. I told her it was going to happen soon and we'd start out just with her sucking off some BBC while I watch. She is willing and getting closer to ready every week.

Everyone who is still interested and following please get in touch with us! I'm looking to start meeting some Bulls locally to try and find the right stud. Things are progressing well and I think soon my gf will be getting blacked in the very near future.

school is in session and college football is in starting up. Last weekend we watched the wash game and when we fucked that night we talked more about getting her blacked. I told her it was going to happen soon and we'd start out just with her sucking off some BBC while I watch. She is willing and getting closer to ready every week.

Everyone who is still interested and following please get in touch with us! I'm looking to start meeting some Bulls locally to try and find the right stud. Things are progressing well and I think soon my gf will be getting blacked in the very near future.

Awesome Post I must say. You know where to reach me :exciting:

Back