Looking for BBC in being the first for my wife

Mercy

Female
Hello, we live in the Los Angeles area and started our sexual BBC fantasy 1 year ago. Since my birthday is coming up, my wife said to me that we can have a threesome as a gift for me. However, she also confessed to me along time ago that she has always had a thing for black men and at time fantasize about them too. Why not satisfy our fantasies at the same time. Any serious BBC man out there around the Los Angeles area please contact me.

Hello, we live in the Los Angeles area and started our sexual BBC fantasy 1 year ago. Since my birthday is coming up, my wife said to me that we can have a threesome as a gift for me. However, she also confessed to me along time ago that she has always had a thing for black men and at time fantasize about them too. Why not satisfy our fantasies at the same time. Any serious BBC man out there around the Los Angeles area please contact me.

Is San Francisco too far?

I'm in the Bay Area. I travel.down to SoCal for work often. I would love to help fulfill your fantasies. Let me know if you are interested.

Im located in LOS ANGELES as well. I sent u a pm so get back to me

Hmu

Back