Looking for BBC in Bali (Indonesia)

.. cucoldspb won't verify nor talk about getting/ sharing Skype.
You're too aggressive. You don't show photos, you ignore messages, you call me a liar. We need positive emotions from the meeting, not these negative emotions. You insult me in private messages and call me a liar and then hope that someone else will be with you after that to communicate and meet. You do not give any photo or your contacts. I was willing to give you her contacts, but when the insults started, we wouldn't want to talk to you anymore.
Still looking for the bull.

Last edited:
You're too aggressive. You don't show photos, you ignore messages, you call me a liar. We need positive emotions from the meeting, not these negative emotions. You insult me in private messages and call me a liar and then hope that someone else will be with you after that to communicate and meet. You do not give any photo or your contacts. I was willing to give you her contacts, but when the insults started, we wouldn't want to talk to you anymore.
Still looking for the bull.

I can very well share our communication here and with the mods, including the photos that were sent to the email. Additionally I am verified and have my verification pics on here.

You also never offered to share your Skype/ WhatsApp, but kept insisting on sharing mine so that “she” could reach out.

Yeah, good luck with your bull hunt, and get real.

Back