Looking for BBC for wife in Gwinnett GA area

Looking for well-educated clean black bull to befriend wife and eventually seduce and fuck her.
I intend to feed information regarding her interests etc to you so that you can build that special friendship with her.

She is at the big black dildo stage and tells me she loves the big black cock. Darker the better. She can handle significant size so I am looking in the minimum 9" range with a lot of thickness. Uncut or cut and shaved....

I will share pics etc privately.

She is quite attractive, tight. and squirts when she cums.

Looking for well-educated clean black bull to befriend wife and eventually seduce and fuck her.
I intend to feed information regarding her interests etc to you so that you can build that special friendship with her.

She is at the big black dildo stage and tells me she loves the big black cock. Darker the better. She can handle significant size so I am looking in the minimum 9" range with a lot of thickness. Uncut or cut and shaved....

Hi im in Gwinnett about 10 minuets from the mall of Georgia. Send me a message nd let’s talk.

Well endowed black male 8 inches long 6 inches thick love to get together with the wife and have some fun. Here's pictures if you like what you see let me know

Attachments

• 20171203_230928.jpg
    20171203_230928.jpg
    508.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 20171115_202904.jpg
    20171115_202904.jpg
    425.3 KB · Views: 45
I would like that too.... We are in North Gwinnett area.... Where do you live?
It needs to start as a close friendship first. Trying to figure out how to make that happen.

D

I live in Decatur about 10-15 minutes from you. Can I see a face and body picture of her

I'm an educated, well-spoken, single guy. Project Mgr in telecom. Live OTP West, 8.5" thick and definitely interested

Attachments

• FullSizeR.jpg
    FullSizeR.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 42
Hello 6'1 190lbs 9inches clean cut black male here interested

Attachments

• Video_Zip_20170613_190008.mp4
    13.3 MB · Views: 52
[QUOTE = "ITTCNS, post: 1617770, member: 80423"] Добре надарени черни мъжки 8 инча дълги 6 инча дебелина обичат да се съберат заедно със съпругата и да се забавляват. Ето снимки, ако ви харесва това, което виждате да ме уведомите [/ QUOTE]
wooow

I'm well educated and hung.. I live in the College Park area of Atlanta... PM me if serious.. Thanks

Attachments

• c4c87749-9e01-4394-9f4c-58d6f2e83e69.jpg
    c4c87749-9e01-4394-9f4c-58d6f2e83e69.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 13
  • ccec716f-5711-4fdd-a85a-aa0adaeea2d0.png
    ccec716f-5711-4fdd-a85a-aa0adaeea2d0.png
    793 KB · Views: 9
  • 9374f9e9-b134-420c-9664-04dc0177e214.png
    9374f9e9-b134-420c-9664-04dc0177e214.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 8

Hey, still looking?

Back