Looking for Atlanta

I am in Atlanta hit me up
@MrWriggle9 - since it appears you are new here a word of advice for you, first click on the members name and check to see if they have logged in within the last 3months to see if they are still active before replying to their threads and also follow the procedures to get yourself verified as a Real member which may help your chances of meeting someone but remember this is not a Dating site nor a place to just score hookups.

@MrWriggle9 - since it appears you are new here a word of advice for you, first click on the members name and check to see if they have logged in within the last 3months to see if they are still active before replying to their threads and also follow the procedures to get yourself verified as a Real member which may help your chances of meeting someone but remember this is not a Dating site nor a place to just score hookups.
Lol!

she hit me up when I lived in Atlanta and never heard back I gave up on meeting people from this site even though I met some in the past but now it's way to much of a waste of time when they are better people and real on other sites.

Back