Looking for articulate BBC or Cuck

I'm a busty big bubble butt younger girl who is unsatisfied in bed and loves a good cheating roleplay. Please only send me paragraphs or paragraphs that will grab my attention. Looking for both Cucks and black Bulls who can type more then "hey nice ass, wanna RP?". I have many pics and will send them to those who seem like a good fit for either position. I have many more photos and will share them on Kik, inbox me for my username if you just wanna chat. I love roleplaying and have several roles if you are interested, but would love to hear some roleplaying scenarios! PLEASE send me a roleplay scenario from both bulls and cucks of cheating roles.

Attachments

• IMG_4340.jpg
    IMG_4340.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 102
Hi I am an articulate cuck and would like to play with you. In my scenario, I am your faithful hubby and you are looking to cuckold me for the first time with a black bull. I know the things you want me to do (watch, clean you after, etc) and even though I told you that I will accommodate your need for a black lover but not sure of the rest of the things you want, secretly it is such a huge turn on for me. I've seen you flirt and it gets my little cock hard and you noticed......

Hi I am an articulate cuck and would like to play with you. In my scenario, I am your faithful hubby and you are looking to cuckold me for the first time with a black bull. I know the things you want me to do (watch, clean you after, etc) and even though I told you that I will accommodate your need for a black lover but not sure of the rest of the things you want, secretly it is such a huge turn on for me. I've seen you flirt and it gets my little cock hard and you noticed......
It does sound as if Trisha, you and I need to meet.

I'm a busty big bubble butt younger girl who is unsatisfied in bed and loves a good cheating roleplay. Please only send me paragraphs or paragraphs that will grab my attention. Looking for both Cucks and black Bulls who can type more then "hey nice ass, wanna RP?". I have many pics and will send them to those who seem like a good fit for either position. I have many more photos and will share them on Kik, inbox me for my username if you just wanna chat. I love roleplaying and have several roles if you are interested, but would love to hear some roleplaying scenarios! PLEASE send me a roleplay scenario from both bulls and cucks of cheating roles.
I am very happy that you joined the site. I think that your trying to change up the game so to speak and not just fuck anyone. That can be a plus. I like the fact that your wanting not just a black dick but a smart one. Thanks for being here.

I am very happy that you joined the site. I think that your trying to change up the game so to speak and not just fuck anyone. That can be a plus. I like the fact that your wanting not just a black dick but a smart one. Thanks for being here.

Hello Trisha--please read my info and let me know if I could interest you? I have played many a role but mostly a take charge, dominate bull that loves white women!

Hi im a articulate cuck,and I like rp hit me back sometime

Back