Looking for an Interracial Couple, Black Guy with Non-Black Girl for me to Watch in the bedroom

Hey there, Im 26
Im white
and what I want is to watch an interracial couple have sex. Simple, if you are an interracial couple or fwb, (Black guy, has to be a black guy, and a white/asian GIRL, or any girl for that matter) then I would like to come to your home, and sit and watch you guys fuck. This would be like a dream come true for me. I am very interested in watching interracial sex. I absolutely love seeing a girl getting pounded by a BBC. I am a cool dude, super respectable and would be willing to do anything that makes you guys comfortable. Just say it and I'll do it. I would be super discrete about all of this and would never do anything to make someone uncomfortable. This is an amazing thing you got going, you should show it off to me:) Be proud that you're taking that amazing big cock and show me what you do! I could also participate if that's what you want.

If this interests you at all PLEASE reply with a little bit about yourself:). This could be a great way to spice up your sex life and also to do me a huge favour:)

I guess you can say it's a fantasy of mine, so send me a message:)

You better be rich to watch a front row seat. If it was with me you'd have to bring ALOT of benjamins with you.

No man, I think it would be fun. I could record it, take pictures, whatever they want. Make them feel like superstars. This is a work of art happening, they deserve praise. I would also be down to play the role of the cuckold

No man, I think it would be fun. I could record it, take pictures, whatever they want. Make them feel like superstars. This is a work of art happening, they deserve praise. I would also be down to play the role of the cuckold

Ok, but I could see the couple asking for lots and lots of c-notes as the cost for you to watch. Again I know I would.

Back