Looking for advice

plenty

Female
Hi, I just found your site . I don't know if this is the right place to ask but I need advice from somone that may have experienced this problem . My husband introduced me to this lifestyle about six months ago after years of trying to get me to do this . I am Asian my husband is white and we have been married for four years , I am 34 yrs old and he is 43 years old . I dont have children , he has two from a previous marriage . My husband had a vasectomy before we were married so we are unable to have children. The problem is my lover wants me to have his baby . This is the only lover I have had in the six months we have been in the lifestyle . My husband has not had sex with me since we started . My lover is 32 years old , attractive , and black . Since my husband introduced us , the three of us have become very good friends . My husband made an agreement with him that I would belong to my lover once we commit to him . The problem is my husband is concerned that he is white and my lover is black . Just looking for some advice . thanks

Hi, I just found your site . I don't know if this is the right place to ask but I need advice from somone that may have experienced this problem . My husband introduced me to this lifestyle about six months ago after years of trying to get me to do this . I am Asian my husband is white and we have been married for four years , I am 34 yrs old and he is 43 years old . I dont have children , he has two from a previous marriage . My husband had a vasectomy before we were married so we are unable to have children. The problem is my lover wants me to have his baby . This is the only lover I have had in the six months we have been in the lifestyle . My husband has not had sex with me since we started . My lover is 32 years old , attractive , and black . Since my husband introduced us , the three of us have become very good friends . My husband made an agreement with him that I would belong to my lover once we commit to him . The problem is my husband is concerned that he is white and my lover is black . Just looking for some advice . thanks

Having children is serious business. Having biracial children even more so because of the discrimination they will have to deal with.
You and your husband NEED to be on the same page regarding wanting to raise a baby. The main issue is the baby's welfare and will it be loved and cared for.

While you, and your husband may have given carte blanche to your lover as far as the use of your body sexually, he has nothing to do with having a baby unless you are going to divorce your husband, marry your lover and he is going to accept full responsibility for the baby's welfare and is going to be involved in raising it.

That or you and your husband decide to have a baby for all the RIGHT reasons and truly wish to use your lover as the sperm donor.

Thank you for your reply. Yes we do fully understand. This is something my lover wants . My husband and I talked about this and thinks this is from an agreement that he and my lover made about my lover having the right to breed me for his pleasure . I don't want to lose my lover but I will take that chance . Thank you very much

Thank you for your reply. Yes we do fully understand. This is something my lover wants . My husband and I talked about this and thinks this is from an agreement that he and my lover made about my lover having the right to breed me for his pleasure . I don't want to lose my lover but I will take that chance . Thank you very much

I suggest that you have a serious discussion with your husband regarding what "rights" to the use of your body he may infer upon your lovers in the future as it appears that being used as a brood mare simply to satisfy someone's fantasy isn't something you are comfortable with.
You might also consider getting on or using some form of birth control to avoid any "accidents" from occurring.

Be smart, be healthy, be happy.

Is it what you want? Fantasies End where children begin. Despite all the black babies stuff you read, because you have white skin, there is actually a 50% chance the baby will be white, your lover needs to know this too.

Pardon me for trying to look clearly at this situation, but don't you have some rights here? You stated that you think that impregnating you is part of some agreement that your husband and playmate agreed to, but you never said whether you
agreed with this. If my interpretation is correct, then essentially you are no different than an indentured servant or an inanimate object that can be bought, sold, and traded as they see fit.

If getting knocked up by your playmate is what you want, and not simply the selfish wish of your husband (after all, you're the one who's going to be carrying it, getting the morning sickness, and having to give birth to it) then do as you will, but if not, don't passively acquiesce just to sate the lust of your playmate and the masturbatory fantasies of your husband.

Is it what you want? Fantasies End where children begin. Despite all the black babies stuff you read, because you have white skin, there is actually a 50% chance the baby will be white, your lover needs to know this too.
Thank you for your reply , yes , I must admit I would like to have a baby , but not under these circumstances for the baby and my husband . My lover has very dark skin and I am sure the baby would be much darker than I am . Thank you

Pardon me for trying to look clearly at this situation, but don't you have some rights here? You stated that you think that impregnating you is part of some agreement that your husband and playmate agreed to, but you never said whether you
agreed with this. If my interpretation is correct, then essentially you are no different than an indentured servant or an inanimate object that can be bought, sold, and traded as they see fit.

If getting knocked up by your playmate is what you want, and not simply the selfish wish of your husband (after all, you're the one who's going to be carrying it, getting the morning sickness, and having to give birth to it) then do as you will, but if not, don't passively acquiesce just to sate the lust of your playmate and the masturbatory fantasies of your husband.
Thank you for your reply , No I did not agree to this . I was not aware of the agreement . I think my husband agreed to this because my lover demaned this to be part of the agreement and did not want to lose the opportunity with my lover .Yes I will admit I would like a baby but not under these circumstance for the childs welfare . My lover just wants to get me pregnant for his desires . He wants to know his baby is inside of me . He said he will own me. My lover has changed and has become much more dominate and forcefull recently . At first he would see me once or twice a week , but now it has been four or five times a week and staying over more often . He shows up without us knowing . He is telling my husband what to do more often. I can tell there is a problem between the two of them . My lover is a very big man and I think my husband is a little scared of him . Thank you

Thank you for your reply , No I did not agree to this . I was not aware of the agreement . I think my husband agreed to this because my lover demaned this to be part of the agreement and did not want to lose the opportunity with my lover .Yes I will admit I would like a baby but not under these circumstance for the childs welfare . My lover just wants to get me pregnant for his desires . He wants to know his baby is inside of me . He said he will own me. My lover has changed and has become much more dominate and forcefull recently . At first he would see me once or twice a week , but now it has been four or five times a week and staying over more often . He shows up without us knowing . He is telling my husband what to do more often. I can tell there is a problem between the two of them . My lover is a very big man and I think my husband is a little scared of him . Thank you

Well, real simple solution- stop seeeing the guy, and inform your husband that in the future, you will be making the arrangements for any extramarital tryst(s) that you engage in.

Back